Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Daily Steeze #3

 
 
Watching Seattle rookie quarterback Russell Wilson this season has been a rare occurrence.  The Seattle Seahawks are rarely televised nationally.  However, whenever I do get the chance to watch Russell Wilson play, I think to myself: "He reminds me of a young Donovan McNabb"  McNabb was an amazing quarterback when he played for the Philadelphia Eagles.  He extended plays with his feet and elevated no names such as Todd Stinkston Pinkston & James Trash Thrash to respectable levels at the wide receiver position.  I still remember McNabb converting a 4th & 26 pass to Freddie Mitchell to beat the Green Bay Packers in the playoffs.  Obviously, Russell Wilson has a better receiving core but their similarities remain.  Hopefully, Russell Wilson's playoffs do not end up like McNabbs' too often did: just short.


0 comments: